1. in case that; granting or supposing that; on condition that: Sing if you want to. Stay indoors if it rains. I'll go if you do.
2. even though: an enthusiastic if small audience.
3. whether: He asked if I knew Spanish.
4. (used to introduce an exclamatory phrase): If only Dad could see me now!
5. when or whenever: If it was raining, we had to play inside. noun
6. a supposition; uncertain possibility: The future is full of ifs.
7. a condition, requirement, or
"butses can be ifs."
"offers can be ifs."
"newses can be ifs."
"andses can be ifs."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.