1. a conception of something in its perfection.
2. a standard of perfection or excellence.
3. a person or thing conceived as embodying such a conception or conforming to such a standard, and taken as a model for imitation: Thomas Jefferson was his ideal.
4. an ultimate object or aim of endeavor, especially one of high or noble character: He refuses to compromise any of his ideals.
5. something that exists only in the imagination: To achieve the ideal is almost hopeless.
"playings can be ideal for computers."
"people can be ideal for things."
"techniques can be ideal for things."
"waterlilieses can be ideal of waters."
"people can be ideal for people."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.