1. the solid form of water, produced by freezing; frozen water.
2. the frozen surface of a body of water.
3. any substance resembling frozen water: camphor ice.
4. a frozen dessert made of sweetened water and fruit juice.
5. British. ice cream.
6. icing, as on a cake.
7. reserve; formality: The ice of his manner betrayed his dislike of the new ambassador.
8. Slang. a diamond or diamonds. protection money paid to the police by the operator of an illicit business. a fee that a
"weeks can be ice."
"manufacturers can be ice."
"maidens can be ice."
"gears can be ice."
"flavours can be ice."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.