1. of or relating to Iberia in SW Europe, its inhabitants, or their language.
2. of or relating to ancient Iberia in the Caucasus or its inhabitants. noun
3. one of the ancient inhabitants of Iberia in Europe, from whom the Basques are supposed to be descended.
4. the language of the ancient Iberians of SW Europe, not known to be related to any other language.
5. one of the ancient inhabitants of Iberia in Asia.
"peninsulas can be iberian."
"bonds can be iberian."
"markets can be iberian."
"spreads can be iberian."
"deals can be iberian."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.