1. of or relating to hypnosis or hypnotism.
2. inducing or like something that induces hypnosis.
3. susceptible to hypnotism, as a person.
4. inducing sleep. noun
5. an agent or drug that produces sleep; sedative.
6. a person who is susceptible to hypnosis.
7. a person under the influence of hypnotism.
"words can be hypnotic to people."
"states can be hypnotic."
"effects can be hypnotic."
"suggestions can be hypnotic."
"qualities can be hypnotic."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.