1. of, relating to, or characteristic of an enemy: a hostile nation.
2. opposed in feeling, action, or character; antagonistic: hostile criticism.
3. characterized by antagonism.
4. not friendly, warm, or generous; not hospitable. noun
5. a person or thing that is antagonistic or unfriendly.
6. Military. an enemy soldier, plane, ship, etc.
"people can be hostile to currencies."
"people can be hostile to people."
"people can be hostile to warnings."
"people can be hostile to technologies."
"people can be hostile to chemists."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.