1. in accordance with or characterized by principles of honor; upright: They were all honorable men.
2. of high rank, dignity, or distinction; noble, illustrious, or distinguished.
3. worthy of honor and high respect; estimable; creditable.
4. bringing honor or credit; consistent with honor.
5. (initial capital letter) (used as a title of respect for certain ranking government officials.) British. (used as a title of courtesy for children of peers ranking below a marquis.)Abbre
"compromises can be honorable."
"discharges can be honorable."
"resolutions can be honorable."
"people can be honorable."
"withdrawls can be honorable."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.