1. an unavoidable danger or risk, even though often foreseeable: The job was full of hazards.
2. something causing unavoidable danger, peril, risk, or difficulty: the many hazards of the big city.
3. the absence or lack of predictability; chance; uncertainty: There is an element of hazard in the execution of the most painstaking plans.
4. Golf. a bunker, sand trap, or the like, constituting an obstacle.
5. the uncertainty of the result in throwing a die.
6. a game played with
"walls can be hazarded."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.