1. to visit habitually or appear to frequently as a spirit or ghost: to haunt a house; to haunt a person.
2. to recur persistently to the consciousness of; remain with: Memories of love haunted him.
3. to visit frequently; go to often: He haunted the galleries and bars that the artists went to.
4. to frequent the company of; be often with: He haunted famous men, hoping to gain celebrity for himself.
5. to disturb or distress; cause to have anxiety; troubl
"guilts can be haunt for months."
"eyes can be haunt in faces."
"guilts can be haunt."
"eyes can be haunt."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.