1. to pull or draw with force; move by drawing; drag: They hauled the boat up onto the beach.
2. to cart or transport; carry: He hauled freight.
3. to cause to descend; lower (often followed by down): to haul down the flag.
4. to arrest or bring before a magistrate or other authority (often followed by before, in, to, into, etc.): He was hauled before the judge. verb (used without object)
5. to pull or tug.
6. to go or come to a place, especially with eff
"tenses can be hauling."
"symbols can be hauling."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.