1. to pull or draw with force; move by drawing; drag: They hauled the boat up onto the beach.
2. to cart or transport; carry: He hauled freight.
3. to cause to descend; lower (often followed by down): to haul down the flag.
4. to arrest or bring before a magistrate or other authority (often followed by before, in, to, into, etc.): He was hauled before the judge. verb (used without object)
5. to pull or tug.
6. to go or come to a place, especially with eff
"structures can be hauled into lives."
"structures can be hauled around aliens."
"skins can be hauled on boards."
"skeletons can be hauled on boards."
"backs can be hauled."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.