1. to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest: to hate the enemy; to hate bigotry.
2. to be unwilling; dislike: I hate to do it. verb (used without object), hated, hating.
3. to feel intense dislike, or extreme aversion or hostility. noun
4. intense dislike; extreme aversion or hostility.
5. the object of extreme aversion or hostility. adjective
6. noting or relating to acts that a
"people can be hate for fantasies."
"people can be hate."
"gods can be hate."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.