1. moving or acting with haste; speedy; quick; hurried.
2. made or done with haste or speed: a hasty visit.
3. unduly quick; precipitate; rash: a hasty decision.
4. brief; fleeting; slight; superficial: a hasty glance.
5. impatient; impetuous; thoughtless; injudicious: hasty words.
6. easily irritated or angered; irascible: a hasty temper.
"people can be hasty in things."
"unions can be hasty in things."
"places can be hasty in things."
"investors can be hasty in returnings."
"authorities can be hasty in things."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.