1. swiftness of motion; speed; celerity: He performed his task with great haste. They felt the need for haste.
2. urgent need of quick action; a hurry or rush: to be in haste to get ahead in the world.
3. unnecessarily quick action; thoughtless, rash, or undue speed: Haste makes waste. verb (used with or without object), hasted, hasting.
4. Archaic. to hasten. Idioms
5. make haste, to act or go with speed; hurry: She made haste to tell the president the good news.
"speeds can be haste."
"madams can be haste."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.