1. a dish of diced or chopped meat and often vegetables, as of leftover corned beef or veal and potatoes, sautéed in a frying pan or of meat, potatoes, and carrots cooked together in gravy.
2. a mess, jumble, or muddle: a hash of unorganized facts and figures.
3. a reworking of old and familiar material: This essay is a hash of several earlier and better works.
4. Computers. garbage (def 7).
5. Radio andTelevision Slang. electrical noise on a radio or snow in a television pictur
"outs can be hashed."
"ups can be hashed."
"muttons can be hashed."
"contents can be hashed."
"beans can be hashed."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.