1. Also, harvesting. the gathering of crops.
2. the season when ripened crops are gathered.
3. a crop or yield of one growing season.
4. a supply of anything gathered at maturity and stored: a harvest of wheat.
5. the result or consequence of any act, process, or event: The journey yielded a harvest of wonderful memories. verb (used with object)
6. to gather (a crop or the like); reap.
7. to gather the crop from: to harvest the fields.
8. to gain, win, acquire, or use (a pri
"areas can be harvested."
"wheats can be harvested."
"crops can be harvested."
"acres can be harvested."
"soybeans can be harvested."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.