1. the combination of straps, bands, and other parts forming the working gear of a draft animal.Compare yoke1 (def 1).
2. (on a loom) the frame containing heddles through which the warp is drawn and which, in combination with another such frame or other frames, forms the shed and determines the woven pattern.
3. the equipment, as straps, bolts, or gears, by which a large bell is mounted and rung.
4. Electricity. wiring harness.
5. armor for persons or horses. verb (used wit
"racings can be harness."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.