1. capable of enduring fatigue, hardship, exposure, etc.; sturdy; strong: hardy explorers of northern Canada.
2. (of plants) able to withstand the cold of winter in the open air.
3. requiring great physical courage, vigor, or endurance: the hardiest sports.
4. bold or daring; courageous: hardy soldiers.
5. unduly bold; presumptuous; foolhardy.
"spectators can be hardy as wells."
"spectators can be hardy as things."
"oils can be hardy."
"people can be hardy."
"plants can be hardy."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.