1. capable of enduring fatigue, hardship, exposure, etc.; sturdy; strong: hardy explorers of northern Canada.
2. (of plants) able to withstand the cold of winter in the open air.
3. requiring great physical courage, vigor, or endurance: the hardiest sports.
4. bold or daring; courageous: hardy soldiers.
5. unduly bold; presumptuous; foolhardy.
"pictures can be hardier."
"ilks can be hardier."
"crops can be hardier."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.