1. made or become hard or harder.
2. pitiless; unfeeling.
3. firmly established or unlikely to change; inveterate: a hardened criminal.
4. inured; toughened: a hardened trooper.
5. rigid; unyielding: a hardened attitude.
6. (of a missile base) equipped to launch missiles from underground silos.
7. (of a missile) capable of being launched from an underground silo.
"players can be hardened to newses."
"criminals can be hardened."
"grievanceses can be hardened."
"attitudes can be hardened."
"veterans can be hardened."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.