1. to make hard or harder: to harden steel.
2. to make pitiless or unfeeling: to harden one's heart.
3. to make rigid or unyielding; stiffen: The rigors of poverty hardened his personality.
4. to strengthen or confirm, especially with reference to character, intentions, feelings, etc.; reinforce.
5. to make hardy, robust, or capable of endurance; toughen.
6. Military. to reinforce the structure of (a military or strategic installation) to protect it from nu
"ends can be harden in fires."
"yields can be harden."
"ends can be harden."
"disruptions can be harden."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.