1. unswervingly committed; uncompromising; dedicated: a hard-core segregationist.
2. relating to or containing sexually arousing depictions that are very graphic or explicit: hard-core pornography. Compare soft-core.
3. being so without apparent change or remedy; chronic: hard-core inflation; hard-core unemployment.
4. very intense or extreme: hard-core workouts at the gym.
5. Usually, hardcore. noting or relating to the music genre hardcore, or the subculture, clothi
"raps can be hardcore."
"pornographies can be hardcore."
"remnants can be hardcore."
"groups can be hardcore."
"gangstas can be hardcore."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.