1. delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing: to be happy to see a person.
2. characterized by or indicative of pleasure, contentment, or joy: a happy mood; a happy frame of mind.
3. favored by fortune; fortunate or lucky: a happy, fruitful land.
4. apt or felicitous, as actions, utterances, or ideas.
5. obsessed by or quick to use the item indicated (usually used in combination): a trigger-happy gangster. Everybody is gadget-happy these
"people can be happy with ways."
"people can be happy with people."
"people can be happy for people."
"people can be happy with results."
"people can be happy with performances."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.