1. to take place; come to pass; occur: Something interesting is always happening in New York.
2. to come to pass by chance; occur without apparent reason or design: Don't ask me what caused it—it just happened, that's all.
3. to have the fortune or lot (to do or be as specified); chance: I happened to see him on the street.
4. to befall, as to a person or thing: Something dreadful has happened to me.
5. to meet or discover by chance (usually followed b
"people can be happen to growths."
"people can be happen to employments."
"sales can be happen after dates."
"sales can be happen after datas."
"pressures can be happen in matters."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.