1. to fasten or attach (a thing) so that it is supported only from above or at a point near its own top; suspend.
2. to attach or suspend so as to allow free movement: to hang a pendulum.
3. to place in position or fasten so as to allow easy or ready movement.
4. to put to death by suspending by the neck from a gallows, gibbet, yardarm, or the like.
5. to suspend (oneself) by the neck until dead: He hanged himself
"rooms can be hang with towels."
"rooms can be hang with clothes."
"people can be hang on to moneys."
"hairs can be hang on shoulders."
"aces can be hang in labs."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.