1. the terminal, prehensile part of the upper limb in humans and other primates, consisting of the wrist, metacarpal area, fingers, and thumb.
2. the corresponding part of the forelimb in any of the higher vertebrates.
3. a terminal prehensile part, as the chela of a crustacean, or, in falconry, the foot of a falcon.
4. something resembling a hand in shape or function, as various types of pointers: the hands of a clock.
5. index (def 8).
6. a person employed in manual labor or for
"marks can be hander."
"hits can be hander."
"grindeds can be hander."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.