1. a state in N Germany. 288 sq. mi. (746 sq. km).
2. a city in and the capital of this state, on the Elbe River: the largest seaport in continental Europe.
3. a town in W New York. hamburger [ham-bur-ger] /ˈhæmˌbɜr gər/ Spell Syllables noun
1. a sandwich consisting of a cooked patty of ground or chopped beef, usually in a roll or bun, variously garnished.
2. ground or chopped beef.
3. Also called Hamburg steak. a patty of ground or chopped beef, seasoned an
"whites can be hamburgs."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.