1. blowing or coming in gusts, as wind, rain, or storms.
2. affected or marked by gusts of wind, rain, etc.: a gusty day.
3. occurring or characterized by sudden bursts or outbursts, as sound or laughter.
4. full of meaningless, pretentious talk: gusty speechmaking.
5. vigorous; hearty; zestful: a gusty woman.
"winds can be gusty."
"conditions can be gusty."
"breezes can be gusty."
"trees can be gusty."
"weathers can be gusty."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.