1. smeared, covered, or soiled with grease.
2. composed of or containing grease; oily: greasy food.
3. greaselike in appearance or to the touch; slippery.
4. insinuatingly unctuous in manner; repulsively slick; oily.
5. Veterinary Pathology. affected with grease.
"skins can be greasy in summers."
"jowls can be greasy with porkfats."
"hairs can be greasy at roots."
"fingers can be greasy down to knuckles."
"hairs can be greasy."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.