1. a small, hard seed, especially the seed of a food plant such as wheat, corn, rye, oats, rice, or millet.
2. the gathered seed of food plants, especially of cereal plants.
3. such plants collectively.
4. any small, hard particle, as of sand, gold, pepper, or gunpowder.
5. the smallest unit of weight in most systems, originally determined by the weight of a plump grain of wheat. In the U.S. and British systems, as in avoirdupois, troy, and apothecaries' weights, the grain is identical
"handlers can be grain."
"representatives can be grain."
"beets can be grain."
"traders can be grain."
"operations can be grain."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.