1. pleasantly kind, benevolent, and courteous.
2. characterized by good taste, comfort, ease, or luxury: gracious suburban living; a gracious home.
3. indulgent or beneficent in a pleasantly condescending way, especially to inferiors.
4. merciful or compassionate: our gracious king.
5. Obsolete. fortunate or happy. interjection
6. (used as an exclamation of surprise, relief, dismay, etc.)
"people can be gracious in defeats."
"watchers can be gracious in assessments."
"politicians can be gracious to opponents."
"places can be gracious in defeats."
"people can be gracious in/at/on yesterdays."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.