1. bright, metallic, or lustrous like gold; of the color of gold; yellow: golden hair.
2. made or consisting of gold: golden earrings.
3. exceptionally valuable, advantageous, or fine: a golden opportunity.
4. having glowing vitality; radiant: golden youth.
5. full of happiness, prosperity, or vigor: golden hours; a golden era of exploration.
6. highly talented and favored; destined for success: television's golden boy.
7. richly soft and smooth: a golden voice
"people can be golden behind mikeses."
"silences can be golden by things."
"skins can be golden as milks."
"powers can be golden in mouths."
"places can be golden behind mikeses."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.