1. kindly; amiable: a gentle manner.
2. not severe, rough, or violent; mild: a gentle wind; a gentle tap on the shoulder.
3. moderate: gentle heat.
4. gradual: a gentle slope.
5. of good birth or family; wellborn.
6. characteristic of good birth; honorable; respectable: a gentle upbringing.
7. easily handled or managed; tractable: a gentle animal.
8. soft or low: a gentle sound. 9. polite; refined: Consider, gentle reader, my terrible p
"people can be gentle with people."
"people can be gentle as lambs."
"waves can be gentle on hairs."
"treatments can be gentle on hairs."
"starts can be gentle with tracks."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.