1. of, applicable to, or referring to all the members of a genus, class, group, or kind; general.
2. of, relating to, or noting a genus, especially in biology.
3. (of a word) applicable or referring to both men and women: a generic pronoun.
4. not protected by trademark registration: “Cola” and “shuttle” are generic terms. noun
5. a generic term.
6. any product, as a type of food, drug, or cosmetic commonly marketed under a brand name, that is sold in a pac
"businesses can be generics."
"markets can be generics."
"companies can be generics."
"stakes can be generics."
"growths can be generics."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.