1. of, applicable to, or referring to all the members of a genus, class, group, or kind; general.
2. of, relating to, or noting a genus, especially in biology.
3. (of a word) applicable or referring to both men and women: a generic pronoun.
4. not protected by trademark registration: “Cola” and “shuttle” are generic terms. noun
5. a generic term.
6. any product, as a type of food, drug, or cosmetic commonly marketed under a brand name, that is sold in a pac
"names can be generic in terms."
"types can be generic to things."
"letters can be generic in complaints."
"changes can be generic for metropolises."
"drugs can be generic."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.