1. to bring into existence; cause to be; produce.
2. to create by a vital or natural process.
3. to create and distribute vitally and profusely: He generates ideas that we all should consider. A good diplomat generates good will.
4. to reproduce; procreate.
5. to produce by a chemical process.
6. Mathematics. to trace (a figure) by the motion of a point, straight line, or curve. to act as base for all the elements of a given set: The numbe
"pressures can be generating."
"returns can be generating."
"interests can be generating."
"growths can be generating."
"demands can be generating."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.