1. to bring into existence; cause to be; produce.
2. to create by a vital or natural process.
3. to create and distribute vitally and profusely: He generates ideas that we all should consider. A good diplomat generates good will.
4. to reproduce; procreate.
5. to produce by a chemical process.
6. Mathematics. to trace (a figure) by the motion of a point, straight line, or curve. to act as base for all the elements of a given set: The numbe
"amounts can be generated from burnings."
"funds can be generated."
"flows can be generated."
"sales can be generated."
"revenues can be generated."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.