1. to bring into existence; cause to be; produce.
2. to create by a vital or natural process.
3. to create and distribute vitally and profusely: He generates ideas that we all should consider. A good diplomat generates good will.
4. to reproduce; procreate.
5. to produce by a chemical process.
6. Mathematics. to trace (a figure) by the motion of a point, straight line, or curve. to act as base for all the elements of a given set: The numbe
"pictures can be generate for people."
"people can be generate in/at/on days."
"people can be generate at rates."
"patients can be generate by contractions."
"losses can be generate from mornings."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.