1. to infer (a general principle, trend, etc.) from particular facts, statistics, or the like.
2. to infer or form (a general principle, opinion, conclusion, etc.) from only a few facts, examples, or the like.
3. to give a general rather than a specific or special character or form to.
4. to make general; bring into general use or knowledge. verb (used without object), generalized, generalizing.
5. to form general principles, opinions,
"needs can be generalized as usages."
"grammars can be generalized as usages."
"systems can be generalized."
"people can be generalized."
"views can be generalized."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.