1. a nearly transparent, faintly yellow, odorless, and almost tasteless glutinous substance obtained by boiling in water the ligaments, bones, skin, etc., of animals, and forming the basis of jellies, glues, and the like.
2. any of various similar substances, as vegetable gelatin.
3. a preparation or product in which such an animal or vegetable substance is the essential constituent.
4. an edible jelly made of this substance.
5. Also called gelatin slide. Theater. a thin sheet made of
"manufacturers can be gelatine."
"producers can be gelatine."
"exports can be gelatine."
"bans can be gelatine."
"sticks can be gelatine."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.