1. a plural of goose. goose [goos] /gus/ Spell Syllables noun, plural geese for 1, 2, 4, 8; gooses for 5–
1. any of numerous wild or domesticated, web-footed swimming birds of the family Anatidae, especially of the genera Anser and Branta, most of which are larger and have a longer neck and legs than the ducks.
2. the female of this bird, as distinguished from the male, or gander.
3. the flesh of a goose, used as food.
4. a silly or foolish person; simplet
"hangings can be geese."
"amblings can be geese."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.