1. to determine the exact dimensions, capacity, quantity, or force of; measure.
2. to appraise, estimate, or judge.
3. to make conformable to a standard.
4. to mark or measure off; delineate.
5. to prepare or mix (plaster) with a definite proportion of plaster of Paris and mortar.
6. to chip or rub (bricks or stones) to a uniform size or shape. noun
7. a standard of measure or measurement.
8. a standard dimension, size, or quantity. 9. any d
"sets can be gauged."
"weeks can be gauged."
"prices can be gauged."
"performances can be gauged."
"aspects can be gauged."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.