1. an assembly or meeting.
2. an assemblage of people; group or crowd.
3. a collection, assemblage, or compilation of anything.
4. the act of a person or thing that gathers.
5. something that is gathered together.
6. a gather or a series of gathers in cloth.
7. an inflamed and suppurating swelling.
8. (in a flue, duct, or the like) a tapered section forming a transition between two sections, one of which has a greater area than the other. 9. Bookbinding. a section in a book, usual
"informations can be gathering."
"momentums can be gathering."
"evidences can be gathering."
"places can be gathering."
"systems can be gathering."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.