1. Physics. a substance possessing perfect molecular mobility and the property of indefinite expansion, as opposed to a solid or liquid.
2. any such fluid or mixture of fluids.
3. any such fluid used as an anesthetic, as nitrous oxide: Did the dentist give you gas for your extraction?
4. any such combustible fluid used as fuel: Light the gas in the oven.
5. Automotive. gasoline. Also called gas pedal. the foot-operated accelerator of an automotive vehicl
"swaps can be gas on jets."
"tenders can be gas in places."
"tenders can be gas at consultancies."
"sides can be gas around islands."
"pesos can be gas in moves."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.