1. a wreath or festoon of flowers, leaves, or other material, worn for ornament or as an honor or hung on something as a decoration: A garland of laurel was placed on the winner's head.
2. a representation of such a wreath or festoon.
3. a collection of short literary pieces, as poems and ballads; literary miscellany.
4. Nautical. a band, collar, or grommet, as of rope. verb (used with object)
5. to crown with a garland; deck with garlands.
"statues can be garlanded with shoes."
"statues can be garlanded."
"princesses can be garlanded."
"jugs can be garlanded."
"hats can be garlanded."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.