1. a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
2. a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
3. a fertile and delightful spot or region.
4. British. yard2 (def 1). adjective
5. pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
"products can be garden."
"televisions can be garden."
"equipments can be garden."
"applications can be garden."
"sees can be garden."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.