1. to confuse unintentionally or ignorantly; jumble: to garble instructions.
2. to make unfair or misleading selections from or arrangement of (fact, statements, writings, etc.); distort: to garble a quotation.
3. Archaic. to take out the best of. noun
4. the act or process of garbling.
5. an instance of garbling; a garbled phrase, literary passage, etc.
"messages can be garbled."
"versions can be garbled."
"words can be garbled."
"stories can be garbled."
"reports can be garbled."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.