1. discarded animal and vegetable matter, as from a kitchen; refuse.
2. any matter that is no longer wanted or needed; trash.
3. anything that is contemptibly worthless, inferior, or vile: There's nothing but garbage on TV tonight.
4. worthless talk; lies; foolishness.
5. Slang. any unnecessary item added to something else, as for appearance only; garnish: I'll have an Old Fashioned, but without the garbage.
6. useless artificial satellites or parts of rockets floating in space,
"bins can be garbage."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.