1. the third letter of the Greek alphabet (Γ, γ).
2. the consonant sound represented by this letter.
3. the third in a series of items.
4. (initial capital letter) Astronomy. a star that is usually the third brightest of a constellation: The third brightest star in the Southern Cross is Gamma Crucis.
5. a unit of weight equal to one microgram.
6. Physics. a unit of magnetic field strength, equal to 10− 5 gauss.
7. Photography. a measure of the degree of development of a negative o
"radiations can be gamma."
"stocks can be gamma."
"makes can be gamma."
"logs can be gamma."
"lies can be gamma."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.