1. gamy. gamy or gamey [gey-mee] /ˈgeɪ mi/ Spell Syllables adjective, gamier, gamiest.
1. having the tangy flavor or odor of game: I like the gamy taste of venison.
2. having the flavor or odor of game or other meat kept uncooked until slightly tainted: The roast was still edible but was slightly gamy.
3. plucky; spirited.
4. lewd or suggestive; risqué.
5. gross or squalid; unwholesome.
"meats can be gamey."
"smells can be gamey."
"remarks can be gamey."
"flavours can be gamey."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.